Thursday, October 23, 2008

Single Flash.... eek.

I'm not proud of these photos, but I'll post them anyway. We're working with flash in class right now and I'm just not confident with it yet.

20081023_sf_pintoa_ direct

Dawn Vaugh, co-owner of Hemingway's Wine and Spirits in Columbia, Mo, passes a bourbon sample to another co-owner before the crowd fills for their third Cigar and Spirit tasting in the past two months. Vaugh has long had a passion for cigars, but admits that much of her focus has been shifted to wine after opening a restaurant.


20081023_sf_pintoa_bounce_hr

Dr. Michael Murrah of Columbia, MO lights up a complimentary Altadis at a Cigar and Spirit Tasting event at Hemingway's Wine and Bistro.

2 comments:

Zacharias said...

slower shutter speed girl!

Taylor said...

I know nothing about flash, but I do like the second shot a lot :)