Thursday, June 26, 2008

The North of India

My aunt, cousin and his wife took me on a trip to the north of India that was absolutely beautiful. The states in India differ so much and growing up and visiting here I had only seen Maharashtra and Goa, so I feel so grateful that I got to see a whole new view of the country.

My time in India is coming to a close, and although I loved my time here I am eager to return to my family and the familiarity of home. My experiences in India have tested me and in many aspects I did not accomplish everything I set out to do here, but I have learned much more about myself and that satisfies me more than any photographic essay could right now. I may only have good singles, but that's enough for now.

_MG_3438

_MG_3400

_MG_3023

_MG_3077

More to come this weekend...

4 comments:

Iavora said...

really gorgeous.

katie said...

beautiful. i am in love with that last one... awesome composition.

Stuart Peterson said...

It is nice to hear you talk about gaining experience rather than finding the perfect photo story. This trip is going to be a time in your life that you will always cherish. Lucky you.

Also, you are getting amazing singles, and probably better food.

Anonymous said...

i just love you