Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Transitioning

My life has consisted of a lot of packing and unpacking the last few days. I'm taking my limited time in Peoria sleeping a whole lot and relaxing. There is a transportation strike in Paris right now so my flight got rescheduled and now I have a direct flight from Chicago to Paris on Wednesday. I'm REALLY excited for everything that's going to happen in the coming weeks and I will post for you as much as possible.



My home sweet home.



Toonces, my lazy cat.



My momma being a great unpacker.



Where I watch hours of television on my computer.

4 comments:

Iavora said...

I am in love with your cat.

Glenn said...

I am in love with Iavora.

Anonymous said...

who's got two thumbs and is jealous that you're goin to paris? this guy.

take many photos, ill look forward to viewing someone else's vacation photos.

Phoebe Sexton said...

i love this shot. what to make a cool photo out of a mundane situation.