Friday, April 04, 2008

Mid-Missouri Drivin'

Stuart and I had a couple hours to kill and decided to be creative and go off wandering in my car to find something to shoot. We ended up at a state park and although it didn't have that much to offer, it did have a shooting range. This sight was unusual to both Stuart and myself. The weather in Columbia is so erratic- it will be sunny and beautiful one day and the next it will rain for hours. Today happened to be one of those rainy days, but it was nice to be productive despite the weather.













And here's an image I tinkered with a lot but really enjoy.

5 comments:

Stuart Peterson said...

We cover things very differently. It's cool to see that.

Also, more pictures of me next time. Where are the walking on water pictures?

Also, I ATE ALL THE FOOD.

William Lounsbury said...

I think the one of Stuart photographing the ground is my favorite. With it narrow where he is standing and wider at the ends of the frame.

YAY!

Fodoz said...

ah! i love the bird!

Phoebe Sexton said...

i'm a big fan of the last one, despite tinkering. it's purdy. i also really dig the stu picture, because it's cool and because it's stu.

Phil said...

illllll. check out my new blog - www.reluxenycblog.blogspot.com

i linked you!!!!!!!!!!