Saturday, March 29, 2008

TRU in Chicago

My sister Kiran works at a fine dining restaurant named TRU in Chicago, Il. It's a beautiful place with lots of art and character. I did a few hours of shooting for their new website and had a wonderful time! Luckily, the kitchen there is really large so I wasn't in the way as much as I feared. I wandered around before the first dining service so most of my pictures are of preparation.  I'm really pleased with the way these came out and show the clean and classy feel of the restaurant. 














5 comments:

roxyftw said...

ahhh! i always feel awkward leaving comments on something i know nothing about (i.e. photography) but i like these a lot. i feel like you can see the mood and atmosphere of the preparation and the lighting in all the pics look phenomenal. or at least it impressed me, haha.

Stuart Peterson said...

I ATE ALL THE FOOD!

Anonymous said...

I like these a lot. But when I looked at them I didn't see the "clean and classy." For some reason I just thought of the how fake and phony the majority of the people at that dinner were going to be. Everyone would be dressed up and on their most respectable behavior in an attempt to impress someone by acting like someone they weren't. Maybe I'm just weird, but I still like them.

Stuart Peterson said...

http://www.whichwich.com/

katie said...

this is a nice little photo essay of a place... i am left wondering what the food looks like though...