Thursday, July 03, 2008

More of the North

Before I bombard you with photos from the numerous operations I've observed, here's some more photos from my trip to the North.

_MG_3369

_MG_3153

_MG_3182

_MG_3148

_MG_3732

A Nepali woman taking a break from bagging sand by the Beas River in Manali.

_MG_3669

We tried to climb and reach that glacier (possibly snow) at the valley ahead - but the current got too strong and we had to give up.

_MG_3756

Out the window of our cabin in Manali.

_MG_3501 copy

A newly married woman and her friends and family being transported by truck.


_MG_3768

Family lovin'.

3 comments:

William Lounsbury said...

Ah the last frame reminded me that I missed you!

come home!

Stuart Peterson said...

The last one is fantastic because the moment is so genuine. The way ya'll feel about each other is captured perfectly. Your other frames from Indian are beautiful but I feel like that last picture is the one where a real moment is going down. Too bad you can't even use that for a portfolio, unless you go to art school.

Clint said...

ANJALI THESE ARE BEAUFTIFUL.