Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A little time in NYC

I have to admit, I hardly removed my lens cap the entire week I was in New York. It was nice to relax and catch up with my closest friends without thinking about photo too much. I managed to snap a few that I like in the first couple of days of vacation. Now I'm in Chicago, back at TRU, about to shoot a dinner party. I feel like I've been on the move the entire summer.


_MG_4653

Katie relaxes in the living room before we head out for a meal.

_MG_4646

Dinner at the Peterson's.

_MG_4643


_MG_4632


Iavora at the Brooklyn Bridge.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos I enjoy in special the last two...

Iavora said...

these are gorgeous, no doubt.

yet nothing can be as beautiful as our appearances throughout the sushi restaurant photos.

Stuart Peterson said...

That is the Manhattan Bridge behind Iavora. Woops.

Anjali Pinto said...

NBD

Alice said...

these are awesome!