Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I have arrived!

As soon as I unpacked and settled in Denmark, we were on to our next adventure. I'm in Prague with my father and sister now and in the minutes between touring, walking around, sleeping and eating I've been editing 3 photos at a time. I wanted to share some with you, but as always I don't have as much time as I'd like to explain everything to you. I'm working on a more in depth travel journal with pictures I maybe wouldn't post on my blog, so if you'd like to receive that please email me at anjali.m.pinto@gmail.com

room01

airplane03

airplane02

arhus_tourism04

This is the river in Arhus, where I'll be studying. It was exceptionally nice weather the few days that we were there.

arhus_tourism10

We went to Aros, a beautiful modern art museum in town.

arhus_tourism15

This statue of a boy was incredibly life like and stands 5 meters tall.

arhus_tourism14


arhus_tourism12


room05

room03

This is my room! Beautiful view.

1 comment:

katie said...

ha! love the composition of the boy statue shot. nice!