Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Back to School

Well, it's time to start making good pictures again. I've put my camera away for a month and tried to pretend that it doesn't matter. However, when I am taking pictures
I always feel so satisfied and productive.

I'm enrolled in Advanced Techniques of Photojournalism and I am going to be learning tons of new things about lighting. This semester, becoming a better photographer will really rely on my willingness to take extra time to get a photo right. I hope that my other classes and my questionable time management won't be obstacles to my photo goals. I guess it's up to me to make sure that they don't.

randomcolumbia_0147

Will and I are in class together. So many handouts to read!!

randomcolumbia_0039

Catalin being our TA and teaching us about copy stands.

randomcolumbia_0153

Campus is pretty.

No comments: