Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Back to Columbia for August and Amanda's Wedding

I drove back to Columbia, Missouri last weekend to attend my dear friend August Kryger's wedding to the talented Amanda Shea.

_MG_7402

It was rainy for the entire drive from Chicago, but I still managed to get there safe and sound.

_MG_7410

While in town, I visit the bar I used to work at, Top Ten Wines. It will always hold a warm spot in my heart.

_MG_7441

I had this duck hash with poached eggs on top at Bleu.

_MG_7463

It was so nice to see my friends dressed up and happy, putting aside their stresses of finishing school.

_MG_7496

I felt honored to be included in such a small, special ceremony. The weather cleared for the wedding!

_MG_7551

An all-vinyl DJ threw tunes and kept the party shakin'.

_MG_7563

I caught part of a bouquet!

_MG_7590

I got to meet the family of my close friends.

_MG_7596

And reconnect with some of my dearest friends.

_MG_7704

Best wishes to my friends who are beginning a beautiful life together!

Cheers,

Anjali

No comments: