Saturday, May 09, 2009

Good News!

Sorry I don't have a photo update to give you, but I have great news that I want to share! I was accepted to the Danish School of Media and Journalism in Aarhus, Denmark for the fall semester. I'll be starting school in August there, and I am extremely thrilled to pack up and go somewhere completely new. Mizzou students Anne Shifley and John Tully have both said great things about their experiences there.

I will be updating my blog regularly, but if you like to be on a little listserv, I'm going to try to email out more personal observations and photos that don't make it up here. Shoot me an email at anjali.m.pinto@gmail.com or leave a comment here with your email address!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I would love to follow your progress. That will be an amazing experience. Congratulations.
amandalucier@gmail.com

Lindsey Léger said...

Hey,

I followed you on here because I saw that you go to Mizzou and I'll probably be going there in the fall. Why are you leaving? Are you graduating or transferring?

Cheers,
Lindsey

Anjali Pinto said...

Lindsey,

I'm just studying abroad for a semester, then returning to study at Mizzou.

Lindsey Léger said...

Oh I see :) Good luck

katie said...

yay! congratulations... and don't forget to update your blog from afar!

dusitn said...

congrats!

dcfranz@gmail.com